Dr. Walid Saleh, Medical Director
Dr. Walid Saleh and the team at the Center for Reproductive Endocrinology in Dallas are dedicated to bringing the gift of parenthood to as many patients as possible. Meet the friendly, caring people who work hard every day to provide excellent, individualized fertility care to their patients.
Dr. Saleh's Awards and Recognition
- America’s Best Physicians
- Patients’ Choice Award
- Consumer Research Council Top Ob/Gyn
- Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award
- Star Rating on RateMDs.com
- Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology
- US News & World Report Top Doctor
- Compassionate Doctor Award
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor
- Top 10 Doctors – Texas & Dallas/Ft. Worth
- 5 Star Rating on RateMDs.com
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and Accreditations
- OB/GYN residency at The Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI 1993
- REI fellowship at Stanford University School of Medicine, CA 1996
- Board-certified in OB-GYN and the subspecialty of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI).
- Dr. Saleh has authored numerous scientific publications and is a member of many national and international medical societies.