Financial Guidance for IVF and Other Fertility Treatment
We know that covering the cost of fertility treatment can require some planning and assistance. The team at CRE (previously SIRM-Dallas) is prepared to offer financial guidance and resources to help you navigate the many elements of fertility treatment costs. From information on insurance coverage of IVF and other fertility treatment, resources to find a healthcare lender, and availability of multi-cycle IVF pricing programs, we are here to help make the process of paying for your treatment easier.
Call Karen Rodriguez at 972-566-6686, option 4, for further assistance in finding coverage and financial support to address the cost of your fertility treatment.
Flexible Payment Options
Lending Club Patient Financing is our trusted third-party financing partner for patients undergoing fertility treatment.
Don’t let cost be a barrier to your dreams of parenthood. Discover a more affordable way to pay for your fertility treatment and related care with payment plans offered through LendingClub Patient Solutions.
Budget-friendly payment plans offer you:
• One loan for up to three services including: IVF treatment, medications, genetic testing, fertility preservation, or donor services
• A quick and simple online application that leads to an instant decision
• Visibility to all the monthly payments and rates you prequalify for with no impact to your credit until you select a plan and move forward
• Payment directly to your providers in 1 to 2 business days
For more information, please visit lendingclub.com/fertility.
© 2019 LendingClub Patient Solutions products and services provided through Springstone Financial, LLC, a subsidiary of LendingClub Corporation. Payment plans made by issuing bank partners.
Health Credit Services (HCS)
Health Credit Services (HCS) employs much care and consideration when providing our patients with fertility treatment
financing opportunities. They make moving forward with fertility treatment fast and simple
through affordable, accessible lending options.
HCS advantages include:
• 60-second pre-qualification with no credit impact
• Quick, straightforward and easy application process
• No application fees, down payments or pre-payment penalties
• Low monthly payments with extended terms
• Competitive, fixed rate APRs (Annual Percentage Rates)
• Convenient online portal to manage your balance and make payments
Prequalify online today to receive an instant loan decision.
Have questions? Call HCS Support at 877.278.0919.
Please be aware that HCS loans can only be used for services performed within CRE (previously SIRM-Dallas).
CRE (previously SIRM-Dallas) has partnered with Prosper Healthcare Lending to offer access to IVF financing. Learn more by visiting, www.prosperhealthcare.com.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Discounted IVF Medications
For income-eligible patients without insurance coverage for their medications, the Compassionate Care Program through EMD Serono provides 50-75% discounts on qualifying IVF medications. Patients can save thousands of dollars on medications through this program. Apply for the Compassionate Care Program HERE.
CRE is Becoming a Cashless Practice
As of January 2019, CRE (previously SIRM-Dallas) will be a cashless practice. Any copayments or fees due at the time of your appointment will need to be paid for using a credit card. If you have any questions, please contact the practice at 972-566-6686.